• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large sets, runs, TPB's Copper/Modern All Titles CHEAP!! Part 2

423 posts in this topic

I'm listing complete sets (full runs of titles). The stuff may be newer but how many times do you get offered a whole set?

Everything is here to sell so I do take offers by PM, but the :takeit: trumps PM's.

Paypal is preferred, but can take MO.

I will ship worldwide and anyway you prefer for exact cost only (no handling). Local pick-ups are available for anyone and they can browse my over 100,000 books.

Piles are welcome as I will be starting to list thousands of books, mainly Bronze to Present, with a smattering of Silver. Requests for other titles and books are also welcome, lots of TPB and Graphics too.

Due to the volume not all books will have scans but if you would like a scan of a particular book just ask. Please pardon some of my pictures, occasionally I take a blurry one, but I'm trying to cut down on the coffee

Everyone has liked my grading thus far, please refer to my last sales threads from 2008. Some books could be higher as I don't look for 9.8's or 10's on cheap stuff.

X-Men Phoenix Endsong #1-5 complete NM

$5

Phoenix.jpg

Phoenix2.jpg

Phoenix3.jpg

X-Men Age of Apocalypse #1-6 complete plus one shot #1 NM-

$6

AgeofApol2.jpg

AgeofApol.jpg

AgeofApol3.jpg

:takeit: Pile please !!

Phil