• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

39 posts in this topic

Hey,

I will accept a Money Order, Personal Check, or Pay Pal. If Paying by Paypal I would prefer a "Personal" Payment if possbile other wise the fees will be have to be paid for by you as I am throwing in free shipping.

The first :takeit: gets the book.

I will ship to USA and Canada Only fully insured with tracking for FREE on this book.

thanks,

John

Giant-Size X-men #1

CGC 9.6

White Pages

***Just back from CGC, and this was an OO Copy from just one collector***

Your price= $2650 (shipped to either USA or Canada)

20090909145034565_0004.jpg

A year ago I would not have even thought about selling this book as I wanted to complete the X-men 94-143 run, but this book is helping to go to my ASM run.

Just so everyone is aware I will not be discounting the book at all except for the free shipping.

This book is way too nice.

:sorry:

Just so everyone is aware I will not be discounting the book at all except for the free shipping.

Free shipping is a discount according to a major dealer in metropolitan New York.

Free shipping is a discount according to a major dealer in metropolitan New York.

That should be taken as a life lesson. Be satisfied with the crumbs that fall from the table and land at your undeserving feet.

hm suddenly, I no longer feel alone.

That should be taken as a life lesson. Be satisfied with the crumbs that fall from the table and land at your undeserving feet.

Please Sir, If you don't mind Sir....might I have delivery confirmation with that Sir?

oliver460.jpg