• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Spinner Rack ***Local Pickup or Delivery Only***

32 posts in this topic

OK gang...I've had people interested in this item but the shipping is just too exorbitant so I'm offering it for Local Pick-up or Delivery only....

I'm in CONNECTICUT

Price is $150 OBO

The rack does show signs of wear and mild rust that should be no problem to clean up for the industrious person.

I have found that there are 4 "pockets" that have 1 end unattached....this means that out of the 4 weld points that each "pocket" has... 4 of them have a been detached at one weld point...

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

rack4.jpg

rack5.jpg

rack6.jpg

FREE PLUG!

I've gotten one of Araich's spinner racks. They're quite nice....and, in fact, if this one is still around in November, I may have my mother-in-law pick it up. Heh heh heh.

You say there will be pictures of two racks in this thread?!? That's appointment viewing, that is!

ARRRR - AAAIICCCCHHH

You can see them in my sig

I don't think she was that buxom when she was in those two Firefly epidodes (if that's the same actress). Maybe she's put on some womanly weight since then? (shrug)

I recall her being "naked" in one scene (at least from the waist up anyhow) so Nathan Fillion got an eye full at least when she smooched him; but we the viewers were treated to only the ever tasteful over back shoulder shot, since that series was on network. :cry:

You say there will be pictures of two racks in this thread?!? That's appointment viewing, that is!

ARRRR - AAAIICCCCHHH

WOOOOOOOO - GGGIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sorry about the delay guys....life kinda got in the way...I'll have pics before tomorrow... ;)

OK gang...I've had people interested in this item but the shipping is just too exorbitant so I'm offering it for Local Pick-up or Delivery only....

I'm in CONNECTICUT

Price is $150 OBO

The rack does show signs of wear and mild rust that should be no problem to clean up for the industrious person.

I have found that there are 4 "pockets" that have 1 end unattached....this means that out of the 4 weld points that each "pocket" has... 4 of them have a been detached at one weld point...

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

rack4.jpg

rack5.jpg

rack6.jpg

:takeit: per PM! :)

Ok...here is the 2nd rack as promised... :)

It's a little newer version of the previous rack...I'm guessing around mid 80's. This rack is in much better condition with 50 pockets that will hold mostly BA and newer comics snuggly as they measure 7" - 7 1/2" wide.

This unit is great for transporting in any vehicle as it breaks down into 2 halves.

Asking $200

rack2a.jpg

rack2b.jpg

rack2c.jpg

rack2d.jpg