• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men # 94 - Help me grade

12 posts in this topic

Nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The bottom spine corner does have some small damage, but it might still pull a 9.4!

Check the attachment for a scan where you can see the whole book at once for QP inseption. wink.gif

365512-X-men94.jpg.d275350b0fd66c6920e7c954a299d8b7.jpg

hi wilquon!!! i'm guessing this isn't the #94 that you got (err, almost got) from comix32 last year?!

methinks it's a beauty!! the trouble with scans that big is that there's nothing that'll go unnoticed.

i'm thinking 9.2 due to the little stuff on the ulc and llc, the upper staple stress, and some rub or whatever around the urc. this would assume that the back and interior are super. hope it graded that high for you and you were happy........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi wilquon!!! i'm guessing this isn't the #94 that you got (err, almost got) from comix32 last year?!

methinks it's a beauty!! the trouble with scans that big is that there's nothing that'll go unnoticed.

i'm thinking 9.2 due to the little stuff on the ulc and llc, the upper staple stress, and some rub or whatever around the urc. this would assume that the back and interior are super. hope it graded that high for you and you were happy........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh Man, this is off topic but stay away from Comix32. I never paid that @#%@#. My ONLY negative was for a $2,325 auction that I won and never paid cause he refused to send me the scans of the key books I won. And the scans they did sent me of Hulk 181 was so overgraded. I'll happily take my ONLY neg than risk flushing $2k down the drain. I emailed former buyers of high priced auctions that they won from Comix32 and same MO....crappy books. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Anyway, this # 94 is not from Comix32.

WQ

Nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The bottom spine corner does have some small damage, but it might still pull a 9.4!

Check the attachment for a scan where you can see the whole book at once for QP inseption. wink.gif

What do you mean? confused.gif

Quality of Production (basicly centering).

It's easier to judge if you can see the whole book at one glance. gossip.gif

I think you have a shot at a 9.4 there.

I had a ASM 120 with 2 little creases and small damage at one corner just like yours and it got a 9.4. It also had some dist ink too...

I can't see it getting worse than a 9.2 unless they find something to hate on the inside or back cover.

Get it graded and keep your fingers crossed! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif