• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Age and Copper Age DCs -- wide range of titles, genres, & grades!

258 posts in this topic

And...that's it for tonight.

Coming up tomorrow: Metal Men, New Gods, New Teen Titans, Shade, Stalker, Superboy, Swamp Thing, Tales of the Green Lantern Corps (Annuals...Alan Moore!), Unexpected, Warlord, and World's Finest.

Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Mikey

:popcorn:

Coming up tomorrow: Metal Men, New Gods, New Teen Titans, Shade, Stalker, Superboy, Swamp Thing, Tales of the Green Lantern Corps (Annuals...Alan Moore!), Unexpected, Warlord, and World's Finest.

Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Mikey

Scanning now...new listings should start later this afternoon...

Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Mikey

Scanning now...new listings should start later this afternoon...

:applause: Mike, is there anything currently left in your sales thread?

Yes! Lots of stuff left! All the DC horror books are sold, but just about everything else is still available! I've been marking the books already claimed as "SOLD" as I went along, so the thread itself is mostly up-to-date and accurate.

Yes! Lots of stuff left! All the DC horror books are sold, but just about everything else is still available! I've been marking the books already claimed as "SOLD" as I went along, so the thread itself is mostly up-to-date and accurate.

Thanks, I was looking for the horror books but I will wait to see what you are listing today.

Thanks, I was looking for the horror books but I will wait to see what you are listing today.

(thumbs u Still scanning! :o It's a big batch!

Mister Miracle #25: Fine-. Final issue of the original series. Awesome interior artwork by Michael Golden (inked by Russ Heath!!!). Cover by Russ Heath, too. That was a whole lotta artistic goodness for a measly 35-cents!

$2

mistermiracle25.jpg