• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The NOD is hosting a game!

179 posts in this topic

Maybe you should post a few trivia questions here to motivate some contestants... hm

Not a bad idea. How about some Cover ID fun.

Open a browser with GCD or break out the Gerbers and guess the GA cover:

GA04.jpg

Action Comics 1 :acclaim:

So I follow the link. First time I've ever been on the NOD's board (that I can recall) and I received the following "You have been permanently banned from this board" lol

It looks like you are an active user now. hm

We get so many spam signups, it's possible I was rolling through a bunch of spammers and hit the button on you as well. If you continue to experience any issues, please PM me.

So I follow the link. First time I've ever been on the NOD's board (that I can recall) and I received the following "You have been permanently banned from this board" lol

It looks like you are an active user now. hm

We get so many spam signups, it's possible I was rolling through a bunch of spammers and hit the button on you as well. If you continue to experience any issues, please PM me.

:applause:

Free comics?Fun stuff?

A chance to participate in something

I find interesting!!COOL!

I'm in! :)

:headbang: (thumbs u

Can a golden age person, partner with a modern person and split the prize...?

hm

The only thing I know about covers after 1970, is they are shiny...

And a lot of them are done by Gil Kane :cloud9:

Green Lantern was my first love :luhv: Gil Kane :cloud9:

GL # 8 (thumbs u I'll help you Sha, just don't tell anyone :gossip:

thanks for attacking me via PM Zipper. Again, some things never change with this Org. Clearly, the strong arm intimidation tactics aren't working. (thumbs u

If anyone cares, I asked Paul in a PM what his problem was. It was hardly an "attack" or "strong arm intimidation tactic." :screwy: Geez... I figured a PM was a better solution than trying to start a public flame war.

We always had a friendly relationship and never exchanged a bad word as far as I know... so I was taken aback by his rude comment in this thread. (shrug)

Actually NOD was provoked by several posts in this thread that didn't belong here in the first place.

NOD did nothing more than announce a comic related game they were hosting.

thanks for attacking me via PM Zipper. Again, some things never change with this Org. Clearly, the strong arm intimidation tactics aren't working. (thumbs u

If anyone cares, I asked Paul in a PM what his problem was. It was hardly an "attack" or "strong arm intimidation tactic." :screwy: Geez... I figured a PM was a better solution than trying to start a public flame war.

We always had a friendly relationship and never exchanged a bad word as far as I know... so I was taken aback by his rude comment in this thread. (shrug)

Never had a friendly PM start with..."What the F is your problem?" :screwy:

Guess the NOD still hasn't found a single, positive voice for it yet. sad.

Aw come on. Can we stop with the bashing and posturing, everyone?

I'd start the conversation the same way if I felt that somebody jabbed me with a pot shot.

Let's allow the thread to focus on the game.

:foryou: