• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Is there some reason why my post has been left as the last, has been left un-nested in some other boardie's quote, & so forth?

Should I allow my feelings of abandonment to control here in this lonely message board circumstance?

Or should I recall my manly gender & not post this post?

Now you know how I feel about my Dr. Sivana post. :(

Nate will be by later to hand out some hugs to those of you whose testosterone levels have fallen below acceptable levels and have taken to the internets for validation.

Is there some reason why my post has been left as the last, has been left un-nested in some other boardie's quote, & so forth?

Should I allow my feelings of abandonment to control here in this lonely message board circumstance?

Nate will be by later to hand out some hugs to those of you whose testosterone levels have fallen below acceptable levels and have taken to the internets for validation.

I still have more than enough testosterone to person_without_enough_empathyslap your lanky punpkinheaded back to Tombstone.

I still have more than enough testosterone to person_without_enough_empathyslap your lanky punpkinheaded back to Tombstone.

So tell me, does your repressed anger come from the fact that your tiny, tiny feet would be rejected at the action figure factory for being ridiculously small or is it from the fact that you live in a volcano?

I didn't know we had a lost and found. Learn something new every day in here.

It's like Fiddler's Green.

Fiddler's Green > Soylent Green

I don't understand the maths.

see-eye-to-eye.jpg:luhv:8439.jpg

Don't come to me looking for testosterone laden huggs. I'm still swimming in my tears from lack of my thrice weekly Finghisodes. (Finghtaculars, if you will)

Someone should have told me that loss of Fingh is akin to black tar withdrawls.

Don't come to me looking for testosterone laden huggs. I'm still swimming in my tears from lack of my thrice weekly Finghisodes. (Finghtaculars, if you will)

Someone should have told me that loss of Fingh is akin to black tar withdrawls.

I have to get my Fingh fix every few days.

Of course, I don't console myself with girly tears and shlt. :baiting: