• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I am already sick of Christmas music.

Really? Haven't heard any yet. I can't wait. Christmas music is :luhv:

Bah Humbug.

I've been sick of Christmas music since Labor Day :sick:

I want to go to a Christmas party with you guys. :P

So I'm watching 2001: A Space Odyssey this afternoon and I'm struck by how much Ive forgotten about this film. There's very little plot, so that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how psychedelic it is, and how very little dialogue there is. I think I need to watch this film after every ten Bendis books I read.

I recently watched it for the first time. Was also surprised how little dialogue there was. Going into it, I didn't know it was broken up into parts.

Also didn't realize a sequel was made: 2010: The Year We Make Contact.

In summary, there's apparently a lot I don't know.

Did you enjoy it?

It's one of my favorite movies.

Matt escaped the deathtrap that looked oddly like a mousetrap, sort of a deathmousetrap, or mousetrap for short, and made his way to the Ancient Burial Mound. He couldn't help but think of melons, but wasn't sure why.

2012-10-28185510.jpg

Ninjaing into the foyer of the mastermind, The Cuckold couldn't help but think of that famous Jodie Foster movie. The one with the psycho. Contact.

For the life of him, and he didn't know why, he couldn't help but hum, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to himself. But he did know that Hudson Hawk was a really great movie and terribly underrated, so that was likely the explanation.

2012-11-02113152.jpg

Matt could sensesmellsee row after row of beetles in formations that seemed to spell out vulgar jokes in ancient Sanskrit.

For the life of him, he couldn't make out how the punch line, "Forever in her chamber pot, once on her lips" made any sense.

2012-11-02113214.jpg