• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

No, it's that song by Fun; Some nights

:makepoint:

He says, "I washed my hands of God for this?". That line bothers me, but I love the sound of the song.

They remind me of Dexy's Midnight Runners.

There's a band I wish never existed. :P

He says, "I washed my hands of God for this?". That line bothers me, but I love the sound of the song.

Are you upset because you invested heavily in overalls with no shirt becoming the fashion rage, only to be let down?

I would have guessed differently.

Cracker.

Also, I am thinking of spamming Comics General with about ten threads asking, "Are you going to see ?"

CG needs a cleansing, like a forest fire clearing out useless vegetable material, of some stupid people.

Also, I am thinking of spamming Comics General with about ten threads asking, "Are you going to see ?"

CG needs a cleansing, like a forest fire clearing out useless vegetable material, of some stupid people.

Burn it down.

Burn it down.

lol

I'm down with the burn.