• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I'm going to come with about 10 thread ideas (i'm up to 4 so far) and then post them one or two per day and see what happens. I'll post the links here. Some will be fairly benign but some will be a bit off the wall. I encourage you malcontents to join me. :grin:

I'm going to come with about 10 thread ideas (i'm up to 4 so far) and then post them one or two per day and see what happens. I'll post the links here. Some will be fairly benign but some will be a bit off the wall. I encourage you malcontents to join me. :grin:

This idea is ten times as ill-advised as your former one, so naturally I support it ten times as much.

This idea is ten times as ill-advised as your former one, so naturally I support it ten times as much.

Shellhead is a bad influence on me.

Shellhead is a bad influence on me.

lol

Those who have said this are legion.

I've posted in Jeff's fish thread. :banana:

My post in Jeff's fish thread recommending Filet-o-Fish for a dollar on Fridays at Mc Donalds got deleted. I'm not feeling the love over there. Maybe I should start posting over at www.cafemom.com

My post in Jeff's fish thread recommending Filet-o-Fish for a dollar on Fridays at Mc Donalds got deleted. I'm not feeling the love over there. Maybe I should start posting over at www.cafemom.com

Maybe you should have recommended a nice carp or toadfish.

hm , toadfish............ :idea::devil:

Toadfish and Goldfish and Snark, oh my!

Toadfish :roflmao:

My plan is to build up some legitimate posts so I don't look so shilly to the mods over there.

I'm actually getting some great advice in my coffee roasting thread. :)

What? No Shawarma reference?

huh, that silly board won't let me reply to the Meatball thread but will allow me to reply to other threads. What madness runs that place?

They may have an auto-ban that prevents you from posting in a thread where your posts were previously removed.

My plan is to build up some legitimate posts so I don't look so shilly to the mods over there.

I'm actually getting some great advice in my coffee roasting thread. :)

What? No Shawarma reference?

No. I figure they probably had an emergency meeting about Shawarma yesterday. Webcrawlers have been unleashed to hunt and destroy all Avenger references.

Toadfish :roflmao:

I feel bad for the foodies who are trying to help.