• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I have decided that when we meet face to face, I'm gonna punch you so hard that you hurt your spleen and double over, and just when your legs give out and you are about to crumple over, I'm gonna reach out and grab you, shushing you like the sweetest child, hugging you back to manhood.

See...now...this...I can't...it just doesn't...why would...icky...I don't...

...aaah!...never mind.

:sumo:

I have decided that when we meet face to face, I'm gonna punch you so hard that you hurt your spleen and double over, and just when your legs give out and you are about to crumple over, I'm gonna reach out and grab you, shushing you like the sweetest child, hugging you back to manhood.

Homer_hedge.gif

This thread needs more daybed.
I 100% agree with this! :taptaptap:

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

Friends become enemies. Enemies become friends.

(don't tell Park- he's so needy)

03149b59.gif

:ohnoez:

296d57f1.gif

I don't think you can reach that high.

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

03149b59.gif

296d57f1.gif

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

03149b59.gif

296d57f1.gif

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

65e46eab.gif

Trifecta of BB replies. :acclaim:

Validate me.

It's coming!!!!

Updates.

Pics.

Revelations.

03149b59.gif

296d57f1.gif

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

65e46eab.gif

Trifecta of BB replies. :acclaim:

Validate me.

lol I gotta tell you, I DO love the BB gifs.

( hugs park )

Day one without Bill.

I'm not gonna lie. It got a little ugly. Threats were made. Gifs were posted. There was talk of mackeral.

My hope, my prayer, is that we all find a way to pull together tomorrow, somehow realize we're all in this together, and find the strength to carry on.

I know i'm gonna do some things differently. The poem, "Invictus" will be my rudder.

Did you see the Pro-Mackerel guy try to move the goalposts?

That and trout are the two fishiest fish I've ever eaten. The trout was cooked and the mackerel was sashimi. Not a fan of either.

Went out for sashimi tonight. Came with a salad. Had to eat a salad with chopsticks.