• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Beatty.

Where to begin with Beatty? Ditch remembered the first time he met the little scrumbler back in basic. Naturally, Ditch had been privy to an Upper Class Officer's upbringing, being able to hob nob with Kings, Generals, Potentates, play tag with children of depots and assassins while father, The Good Admiral Gulliver Culvert Fahrenheit, and his lovely mother Queen Blue Astoria exchanged pleasantries with said hoi polloi.

Beatty had not been so lucky.

Beatty, the trash can kid with an attitude to match the size of the trash compactor's that he had grown up in.

The trash compactors of Beta 4327 Delta One were legendary. It was here that all of the planets of the inner ring of the civilized part of the galaxy sent their trash, in fact, had done so for some 400 or more years. And out of this trash had risen all sorts of communities.

The black market black baggers.

The Union of Militant Recyclers. (Don't ask)

The First Church of Cardboard and Associated Papers, South Eastern Orthodox.

The First Church of Cardboard and Associated Papers, Southern Freevangelical.

And the Allegorical Repurposers.

It was from this last group that Beatty came. These repurposers, or Purps, as they were known, were legendary for cobbling together found materials and crafting amazing tools from the merest of materials. There was talk that their legendary hero, a man from the mists of the ancient world called, "Earth" was the first Purp, a man known only as MeckGVR.

So it went without saying that Beatty had metaphorically grown up without a pot to pi.ss in and had improvised a gravity flow toilet/bidet to die for.

It made Ditch smirk as he shot the lock on the door to the Class 3 Corsair. Beatty was on his right, kneeling with a device that looked so much as a bottle of cola with batteries, chopsticks, a check register, and what looked like a candy bar attached.

Ditch had no idea what it would do, but couldn't wait to find out.

Ditch kicked in the door and began to spray fire across the Corsair cabin as Beatty throw his device at the ceiling.

The amount of aLCOHOL IN my system would kill FINGH or most mere humans.;............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. can I have Ashley T???????????????????????????????????????????????

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think his insignia is a jar of olives, in part.

Gin and Tonic on the rocks.

Never drank it. Never been a gin drinker.

I have found that all alcohols have their time and place. Quality gin with fresh tonic and distilled water ice cubes is a refreshing adult beverage, whether sipped leisurely on a summer evening, or as the initial gasoline thrown on a Vegas bonfire.

I had three fingers of Pappy VanWinkle bourbon on Saturday, and it was the finest bourbon I have had the pleasure of drinking. I also had two Chang beers, which I normally find inferior to Singha when eating Thai, but found to be delicious on Saturday.

Friday night I split a bottle of delicious malbec blend from Chile with my brother and his ladyfriend, and subsequently enjoyed a pint of a local brewery's fine brown ale.

And I had three Miller Lites watching football on Sunday.

Alcohol. :cloud9:

I've been extremely busy this week, and now feel run down with a possible cold coming on.

Also, I've been up since 230 am and watching Norwegian dystopias on Netflix and that can't be good.

And to top it all off, Park called me a bad word.

I've been extremely busy this week, and now feel run down with a possible cold coming on.

Also, I've been up since 230 am and watching Norwegian dystopias on Netflix and that can't be good.

And to top it all off, Park called me a bad word.

Hollywood has been picking on Norwegians lately: Hell On Wheels, Boardwalk Empire...