• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

To his heightened senses, the smell of that many hundys must be overwhelming and intoxicating.

He can hear the myriad bacteria careering through the linen & paper fibre weave.

To his heightened senses, the smell of that many hundys must be overwhelming and intoxicating.

He can hear the myriad bacteria careering through the linen & paper fibre weave.

Also, the trace amounts of cocaine may render him useless.

I believe we've just written a DD story arc.

Bendis could stretch that into 8 issues.

Bendis could stretch that into 8 issues.

Sans Miller's bombastic thought rectangles.

BTW, Bendis & Maleev's DD run was epic. The Kree Skrull War of last decade. I own it in a complete floppy run. Love it.

Loved the entire run until Shadowland. :sick: Haven't picked up a DD since. I hear great things about the Waid run.

BTW, Bendis & Maleev's DD run was epic. The Kree Skrull War of last decade. I own it in a complete floppy run. Love it.

Loved the entire run until Shadowland. :sick: Haven't picked up a DD since. I hear great things about the Waid run.

I just read Shadow land last night. Boooooring.

:facepalm:

You stamp my aesthetic with the impression of inadequacy. :(