• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Chapter 2: Downs and Ups

So look, I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty downhearted that Richard chose not to buy my books. (It should be noted that the deal Richard and I were working on was for my runs and keys associated with my runs, but not my other keys like the X-Men 1, GS X-Men 1, TOS 39, JIM 83, etc.)

From Wednesday night thru Friday afternoon, I was recovering from the missed sale when Richard sent me a text asking if he could pass on my collection details to another dealer at the NO show. And just like that, my fortunes had changed again.

The new dealer was Get Cash for Comics, led by Will Mason. Will was everything you could want from a dealer- easy to talk with, professional, respectful, paid. lol

Anyway, get ready for an interlude.

The new dealer was Get Cash for Comics, led by Will Mason. Will was everything you could want from a dealer- easy to talk with, professional, respectful, paid. lol

I've met with Will at his warehouse outside of Buffalo. Toured the place.

I've met with Will at his warehouse outside of Buffalo. Toured the place.

I asked him about you. He denied knowing you.