• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

No, that would require the creation of shill user IDs and shills are considered much worse around here than d-bags. :eyeroll:

Even better than disagreeing with yourself would have been if you quoted yourself while disagreeing with yourself. :ohnoez:

This one gets my vote.

Raw Food Talk Message Board

Although the administrators and moderators of Raw Food Talk will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Raw Food Talk, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Raw Food Talk reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Why are limiting ourselves to food forums?

I have no idea.

Right, let's consider all options. I need to perfect my "no enjoyment for Ogami" posting style.

You are of a noble mind, Sir Jeffro.

Why are limiting ourselves to food forums?

I have no idea.

Right, let's consider all options. I need to perfect my "no enjoyment for Ogami" posting style.

You are of a noble mind, Sir Jeffro.

lol