• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

The first rule of Shadow Gallery is talk to Casey about anything except super-hero movies.

The second rule of Shadow Gallery is talk to Casey about anything except super-hero movies.

I'm about to get all butthurt up in here :sumo:

There's no butthurt in the Shadow Gallery.

The first rule of Shadow Gallery is talk to Casey about anything except super-hero movies.

The second rule of Shadow Gallery is talk to Casey about anything except super-hero movies.

I'm better now :foryou:

Good. Our bouncer is RMA. He will mime you to death. :ohnoez:

Wonder how much the Robotron game in back of him is?

It was also 2 grand. I threw up the 6th best score of about 75k. I got to the level after the fizzy brains. :banana:

Nice work. Robotron is one of those games I was always horrible at. Like Defender.

Will be watching the Avengers movie tonight for the first time.

:o

I know, I know. I just watched The Dark Knight Rises this week for the first time.

:gossip: I haven't seen either of them.

Go see them. :sumo:

zzz

It was also 2 grand. I threw up the 6th best score of about 75k. I got to the level after the fizzy brains. :banana:

Nice work. Robotron is one of those games I was always horrible at. Like Defender.

I was never very good at either. There was this one game called Pleiades that I was pretty good at.

Good. Our bouncer is RMA. He will mime you to death. :ohnoez:

:luhv:

I was never very good at either. There was this one game called Pleiades that I was pretty good at.

Joust20Front.jpg

:cloud9:

Will be watching the Avengers movie tonight for the first time.

:o

I know, I know. I just watched The Dark Knight Rises this week for the first time.

:gossip: I haven't seen either of them.

Go see them. :sumo:

zzz

There is a little known cameo by Sgt. Rock in The Avengers. :gossip:

Now go see it. :sumo:

In all seriousness, Red pwned the face off that game.

He was a magical fusion of ginger and hand/eye perfection.

I hearted Defender. I was about as good at Robotron as Fingh is at basketball.

Joust20Front.jpg

:cloud9:

:applause: