• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Word of advice, when bored do not highlight the 80+ desktop icons on your PC and then double click. :eek:

Tell me what it does before I do it. I can't hold out much longer. :ohnoez:

It locked up my PC and I was forced to do a hard shutdown. I'm not sure any PC is designed to open 80+ icons at once. lol

:facepalm:

That makes me want to do it even more. Just to see what happens.

Most of my childhood was like this. :facepalm:

Park, you and Jeffro are just flat out dangerous when combined

:roflmao:

:whee:

Good thing there is an entire continent in between us. If we grew up together, there is almost no doubt the story would have ended with "Let's see what this does."

I think we are kindred spirits.

Word of advice, when bored do not highlight the 80+ desktop icons on your PC and then double click. :eek:

It locked up my PC and I was forced to do a hard shutdown. I'm not sure any PC is designed to open 80+ icons at once. lol

Good thing there is an entire continent in between us. If we grew up together, there is almost no doubt the story would have ended with "Let's see what this does."

That's one way of putting it :blush:

Y'all are just jealous of our cracker bromance.

Found a pic of your enduring bromance

Bromance_Infinite_Picdump_94-s800x466-271516-580_zps0186c9a9.jpg

Found a pic of your enduring bromance

Bromance_Infinite_Picdump_94-s800x466-271516-580_zps0186c9a9.jpg

lol

(shrug)

All in good fun as it should be.

It is, when it's not being disrespectful to Joe and his outstanding journal. (thumbs u

:troll:

let the mods deal with it

Really?

Is this grade school and someone is touching your toys?

(shrug)

It is, when it's not being disrespectful to Joe and his outstanding journal. (thumbs u

hm

Here is an example of trolling or disrespect. Changing the title of the thread to Bunghole Central is absolutely about disrespect.

Nice job, Timmay.

I had this typed up earlier as a response to Namisgr's posts that he deleted.

Not sure what the disrespect for Joe's journal is about, but it's being shown here.

Renaming this thread has been a hallmark since it was moved to the journal section. It is done in good fun between the people in this thread and there isn't any ill intent.

Disrespect would be publicly calling someone a tool and then publicly proclaiming that it was a Jedi mind trick and that when you called them a tool you didn't really mean it. That is disrespectful. To spare the boards drama that it doesn't need, no one told Doc Joe to go take a flying leap.

This thread has been renamed after every thread in the journal section so for Doc Joe or yourself to claim it is disrespectful is more than a bit presumptuous. This is one of the few threads on these boards that isn't filled with the usual bull like the majority of the rest of these boards.

I have seen plenty of instances of disrespectful behavior but changing the name of a thread (be it noted that it isn't being changed to anything that would be disrespectful of Doc Joe) is not one of them.

(shrug)

hm

Here is an example of trolling or disrespect. Changing the title of the thread to Bunghole Central is absolutely about disrespect.

Nice job, Timmay.

:acclaim:

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

No need however for anyone to get their panties in a bunch.

To those of us trying to find Doc Joe's latest journal entries, the trolling of his journal in this thread via the post titles is a burden.

No need however for anyone to get their panties in a bunch.

I don't in any way, shape or form see it as trolling or disrespectful.

That being said, it bothers Joe. Now if Joe had said something along the lines of "Hey this bugs me. Can you stop?" he might have been a little better received.

That didn't happen. He first posts that Ogami is a troll. After offering up an insincere apology (if Joe is bothered by the name of this journal, not his but this one, being changed then I can sure as hell be bothered by his backhanded apology) he has since PM'd several boardies in this thread.

I will be happy to share the one that I just got.

Being that Ogami and the others are friends of mine I find it hard to generate any sympathy for Joe and his plight.

While I will resist my urge to change the name of every thread around to Doc Joes Journal because that would be spiteful, I will not chastise anyone else for doing it.