• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

And I've already been up an hour and a half. :sorry:
At that time this morning I had already been at work for almost an hour. I feel your pain :foryou:

You went to work around 2am?

:cry:

And I've already been up an hour and a half. :sorry:
At that time this morning I had already been at work for almost an hour. I feel your pain :foryou:

You went to work around 2am?

:cry:

No, I meant at the time you posted. I was up about 2, got to work around 4. On the upside I get out by 2pm usually.

If we really wanted to honor Jeffro, we would''ve worn more sackcloth and covered ourselves in more ashes instead of having the high old time we're having.

I take comfort in knowing he's working on Sadman gifs as we speak.

If we really wanted to honor Jeffro, we would''ve worn more sackcloth and covered ourselves in more ashes instead of having the high old time we're having.

It's Sadfan, dork. Now they will be doing Sadman superhero .gifs to put next to Night Nate.

It's Sadfan, dork. Now they will be doing Sadman superhero .gifs to put next to Night Nate.

On it.

Did we ever get closure about this?

2013-02-09152254_zpsf345345d.jpg

Yeah? He was building some stick dummy thingamajig. Then he's gonna kick it and stuff.

Did we ever get closure about this?

2013-02-09152254_zpsf345345d.jpg

4 weeks with a head and chest cold. :cry:

I am tempted to hire you as my personal trainer however, based on your tenacity in demanding frequent updates.

Consider this the Director's Cut. I thought I'd put it here.

Someone really ought to post a set of links for posterity.

2013-03-06183520_zpsb5586464.jpg

And of course, the originals will be winging their way to Ohio.