• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I would love to be here more and will try as best I can.

As Tupenny can attest, I worked myself sick.

Having recovered I shall try to stop and post some roses from time to time.

I would love to be here more and will try as best I can.

As Tupenny can attest, I worked myself sick.

Having recovered I shall try to stop and post some roses from time to time.

This thread is your thread. :banana:

WorldsFinest200CGC96WPSavanah_zps48688236.jpg

Just in.

Nice book.

Wow, a Savannah book with white pages!! (worship)

I was going to say that, but I didn't want GBD to feel as though he had purchased a book from a disgraced pedigree.

WorldsFinest200CGC96WPSavanah_zps48688236.jpg

Just in.

Nice book.

Wow, a Savannah book with white pages!! (worship)

I was going to say that, but I didn't want GBD to feel as though he had purchased a book from a disgraced pedigree.

I said the same thing about the pages. Seemed like a good solid 9.6 copy to have.

If you can't snag a 9.8, then a 9.6 with WP and a pedigree can fit the need just fine.

A nice easy day.

We had our annual benefits meeting yesterday at work. We continue to offer one of the best healthcare packages of any company our size in NC. Also learned that we were one of the first companies in the state to move towards an HSA.

Most of the talk was about the warning of what will happen come Jan 2014.

A nice easy day.

We had our annual benefits meeting yesterday at work. We continue to offer one of the best healthcare packages of any company our size in NC. Also learned that we were one of the first companies in the state to move towards an HSA.

Most of the talk was about the warning of what will happen come Jan 2014.

We switched to an HSA three years ago and have been getting bent over ever since. We also got bent over when we had the Cadillac traditional plan, but the ease of administration thereunder made the bend over seem less . . . intrusive.