• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

My Harvey Collectibles is staging an unfriendly coup on The Journals Section. :sumo:

They are indeed.

I look forward to Tnerb's terrible reprisal. :whee:

:) No doubt.

I guess I don't understand the Journal Section.

Why does every random thought require a new thread?

Why does every random thought require a new post?

Excellent question.

I am getting ready to shower up and head back into the belly of the fun-sized beast. Early intel is that attendance will be sparse as this is the 1st year Gem City is a two day con, and Saturday was very very well attended. Also, we are expecting some sort of snowpocalypse. Wish me well!!

After having checked out all the web comics of the Strip Search Artists, I have to say that

Mack's is my favorite, followed by Tavis', followed by Alex's.

I am getting ready to shower up and head back into the belly of the fun-sized beast. Early intel is that attendance will be sparse as this is the 1st year Gem City is a two day con, and Saturday was very very well attended. Also, we are expecting some sort of snowpocalypse. Wish me well!!

Incoming phone call in T-Minus 5 hours 30 minutes. :whee:

You need some sort of a shopping cart.

505596_ed86b35aa5441eb28508b62d0d6a8801.jpg

That thing is obnoxious. I have used a small hand truck at some Chicago shows. This one is just a con bag and some trips to the car.

That thing is obnoxious. I have used a small hand truck at some Chicago shows. This one is just a con bag and some trips to the car.

:)

For waiting in line.

sit-down-cart.jpgChina_Shopping_Trolley_With_Seat20093311609333.jpg