• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I am getting ready to shower up and head back into the belly of the fun-sized beast. Early intel is that attendance will be sparse as this is the 1st year Gem City is a two day con, and Saturday was very very well attended. Also, we are expecting some sort of snowpocalypse. Wish me well!!

You need some sort of a shopping cart.

505596_ed86b35aa5441eb28508b62d0d6a8801.jpg

That thing is obnoxious. I have used a small hand truck at some Chicago shows. This one is just a con bag and some trips to the car.

That could double as a walker.

I am getting ready to shower up and head back into the belly of the fun-sized beast. Early intel is that attendance will be sparse as this is the 1st year Gem City is a two day con, and Saturday was very very well attended. Also, we are expecting some sort of snowpocalypse. Wish me well!!

That thing is obnoxious. I have used a small hand truck at some Chicago shows. This one is just a con bag and some trips to the car.

Wait a minute, you mean actually taking trips back to the car or maybe even the hotel room instead of clogging up aisles with carts and rolling suitcases? That's crazy talk!!! :o

A buddy of mine used to bring his brother along as a pack mule. I kid you not. He was not a collector but liked going and was always entertaining, coming up with funny quips about this or that.

I miss those days.

Wait a minute, you mean actually taking trips back to the car or maybe even the hotel room instead of clogging up aisles with carts and rolling suitcases? That's crazy talk!!! :o

At Chicago I use a hand truck and a short box. But I am always moving so i don't clog anything except the john at my buddy's condo.

Hunger Gams? That about skinny legged girls looking for a sammich?

lol

Ironic to speak of her and Rand in the same note. Both were hungry from a repressive Government.

Seems to attract me.

So I microwaved three eggs and a bit of ham in a bowl this morning.

I have mixed feelings about this.

Microwaved eggs do in a pinch. They are a little rubbery. If you have the time, a scramble or quick omelet is better.

Microwaved eggs do in a pinch. They are a little rubbery. If you have the time, a scramble or quick omelet is better.

Considering how quickly eggs cook in a pan why ever microwave them?

Clean up.

Clean up.

This, and it shaved off a few minutes.

But like tomatos, I love eggs too much to do it that way again if I can help it.

At Chicago I use a hand truck and a short box. But I am always moving so i don't clog anything except the john at my buddy's condo.

(worship) You might be the exception. I've seen way too many people clog up aisles and yet If I smite them with their own carry-all, I'm the bad guy! :screwy:

Clean up.

But like tomatos, I love eggs too much to do it that way again if I can help it.

Growing up I never liked tomatos, despite liking tomato based pasta sauces. Now, I'm starting to like them. :banana:

Clean up.

Just use a griddle. Three eggs only takes a couple of minutes.

Microwaving eggs is just awful.