• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

This will probably be my lunch if I get motivated enough to leave the office.

It's Hump Day... let our lunch specials help you over the top...

Wednesday: Linguine w/ clam sauce served w/ garlic bread - 7.95

Sandwich: Fish Taco

Soup: Beef noodle

Soup & sandwich combo served w/ fresh cut fries - $7.95

See you for lunch!

That's a lot of chicken! :o

I just bought one of these to start doing some more interesting things with chicken (and turkey). I am burned out on roasted chicken.

http://www.romertopfonline.com/

I keep meaning to buy one of those.

Let me know how the cleanup is. My pizza stone was a real pain to clean because it was so porous.

That seems fadish and wasteful of water.

Way to destroy the planet, Red.

With modern purification methods, there is virtually no way to "waste" water any more.

As it relates to "faddish," Clay pot cooking is several thousand years old.

If this was intended to wind Sadfan up, you have succeeded.

For everyone that is not Nate, the chicken and turkey cooked in this fashion is similar to braising of other meats, is flavorful and delightful to all of the senses, and nourishing to both body and soul.

Also, Park can eat it.

Unsure whether I should go with the soup and sandwich (w/fries) or the Linguine w/ clam sauce served w/ garlic bread.

Leaning towards the soup, sandwich and fries.

I went with the tacos, soup and fries.

IMAG1314_zpsdd77396b.jpg

That seems fadish and wasteful of water.

Way to destroy the planet, Red.

With modern purification methods, there is virtually no way to "waste" water any more.

As it relates to "faddish," Clay pot cooking is several thousand years old.

If this was intended to wind Sadfan up, you have succeeded.

For everyone that is not Nate, the chicken and turkey cooked in this fashion is similar to braising of other meats, is flavorful and delightful to all of the senses, and nourishing to both body and soul.

Also, Park can eat it.

I love that Park (rightfully) received a portion of your ire.

:whee:

Unsure whether I should go with the soup and sandwich (w/fries) or the Linguine w/ clam sauce served w/ garlic bread.

IMAG1314_zpsdd77396b.jpg

The fish and remoulade look great. Other than that, they mailed it in. I would have hoped for fresher, crisper lettuce and more of it, and hopefully some chopped onions or pico as well.

The fish and remoulade look great. Other than that, they mailed it in. I would have hoped for fresher, crisper lettuce and more of it, and hopefully some chopped onions or pico as well.

I agree. Just lettuce, fish and remoulade. The lettuce is fine. But tomato, cilantro, onions, etc. are missing.