• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Fried chicken, deviled eggs, potato salad, broccoli salad, mac and cheese and chocolate pie for lunch. :cloud9:

Deviled eggs, steak, grilled asparagus, scalloped potatoes, 2 Cadbury creme eggs, apple pie, 2 beers.

2 hour nap.

Fried chicken, deviled eggs, potato salad, broccoli salad, mac and cheese and chocolate pie for lunch. :cloud9:

Deviled eggs, steak, grilled asparagus, scalloped potatoes, 2 Cadbury creme eggs, apple pie, 2 beers.

2 hour nap.

Which brand of beer?

2 hour nap.

Which brand of beer?

Great Lakes Eliot Ness lager. :cloud9:

2 hour nap.

As we were talking yesterday, I went in a store and came out with four Cadbury eggs. :shy:

Ogami's G.I. Joe Movie Review Haikus

Ninjas on ziplines

Thank you, Hasbro, very much

Inner child was stoked

Michael Bay take notes

It's possible to reclaim

Childhood joys midlife

Not Perfect; hardly

Yet joyous, exciting fun

American Bond

Ninjas on ziplines

Inner child was stoked

Michael Bay take notes

It's possible to reclaim

Childhood joys midlife

Not Perfect; hardly

Yet joyous, exciting fun

American Bond

That is great to hear. The first one kept me hanging perilously between narcolepsy and vomiting. I was afraid of going out like john Bonham.

Ninjas on ziplines

Inner child was stoked

Michael Bay take notes

It's possible to reclaim

Childhood joys midlife

Not Perfect; hardly

Yet joyous, exciting fun

American Bond

That is great to hear. The first one kept me hanging perilously between narcolepsy and vomiting. I was afraid of going out like john Bonham.

Ninjas. On ziplines.