• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I had read some reviews recently on this movie and it looked like something I would be into to.

Turns out, it was. I will be rewatching this. If the first 15 minutes don't grab you, feel free to give up, but you'll miss out on Eva Mendez, Kylie Minogue, a ginger troll, and lots more weirdness.

Currently on Netflix.

Many people called "Hugo" a love song to cinema. That movie bored me to tears. I consider this a far superior chorus. (intentional word choice)

Denis Levant is amazing. If you want to simply watch a true actor, watch this. Or you know, if your into ginger trolls.

I had read some reviews recently on this movie and it looked like something I would be into to.

Turns out, it was. I will be rewatching this. If the first 15 minutes don't grab you, feel free to give up, but you'll miss out on Eva Mendez, Kylie Minogue, a ginger troll, and lots more weirdness.

Currently on Netflix.

Many people called "Hugo" a love song to cinema. That movie bored me to tears. I consider this a far superior chorus. (intentional word choice)

Denis Levant is amazing. If you want to simply watch a true actor, watch this. Or you know, if your into ginger trolls.

16n21.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Currently on Netflix.

Oui.

Currently on Netflix.

Oui.

c'est ne pas un problem pour moi.

Currently on Netflix.

Oui.

c'est ne pas un problem pour moi.

Pourquoi n'ont-ils pas des feux d'artifice à Euro Disney ? Puisque chaque fois qu'ils les tirent, l'essai français à rendre.

lol

Also, I found this song about Fingh:

There was a former partner at my firm that would supposedly fly into rage at the mere mention of that song. He was about 5'3"

PS: I am awesome.

There was a former partner at my firm that would supposedly fly into rage at the mere mention of that song. He was about 5'3"

Sounds like someone you could look up to.

lol