• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Is the screen/monitor an odd size or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

There's gotta be a good answer to this question.

There probably is, somewhere.

Things get recursive.

Shadow Gallery.

IMAG0230.jpg

That's great, Bill!

I'm wanting to simplify, simplify, simplify my SG a bit and I like your current less is more.

How about giving me the skinny on your primary interests? For instance, I didn't know you collected statues. What does the core of your collection look like?

This is my office in my new house. It took me a few weeks to find the largest desk I could. I added to it a chair, bamboo floor mat, & then my desktop. Finally hooked-up the all-in-one.

I moved my OO collection into the closet & started moving in some statuary & other bric-a-brac.

So, it's simple now but has a long way to go. I'll finish with framing OA & other junk that's been stored away. Some things, like various posters, have never let their mailer tubes.

Pictured are the rudiments, only.

The core of my collection, Nate? Maybe my vintage Marvel promo (federal) glasses.

Your jealousy of the manbed is palpable and understandable.

This just happened in my PM's.

Clearly finghian.

Clearly finghian.

negative.

Clearly finghian.

negative.

Round mound of profound.

I took this at lunch. Much of the carp on the desk will go away, eventually. I like the statues on the desk just not an army of them. So I tend to believe at this early time that some will stay but most will go to shelving that doesn't yet exist. I've got a few others that I still haven't removed from their boxes.

IMAG0231.jpg