• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

I took this at lunch. Much of the carp on the desk will go away, eventually. I like the statues on the desk just not an army of them. So I tend to believe at this early time that some will stay but most will go to shelving that doesn't yet exist. I've got a few others that I still haven't removed from their boxes.

IMAG0231.jpg

Where did you find such an oddly shaped computer monitor?

Followup question: Are you planning a game of "One Tupenny, Ten Cups"?

Where did you find such an oddly shaped computer monitor?

Followup question: Are you planning a game of "One Tupenny, Ten Cups"?

My blessed monitor. Dear Blowie, would you like for me to measure the dimensions of my blessed monitor for you? That's exactly what I will do when I'm having coffee in front of it at about 515 today.

The whole thing: tower, monitor, all-in-one, keyboard, mouse -- sat in boxes in my office unused for about a year. Then I hooked it all up on the spare desk in my office to make sure it worked. It sat there for another year, unused. So I'd estimate the technology is >2 yrs old with zero miles.

If I had to, I'd guess my AP clerk ordered it from the Office Depot catalog at my request.

The great monitor scandal, Friday the 13th, 2012. S

Do you remember where you were?

I bought and put together a beautiful brown leather office chair for my SG this afternoon, and for some reason, decided to do so in my garage. Inside of half an hour, I was soaking wet.

Later, the fingh asked me why I didn't put it together inside and I honestly had no answer.

I can't believe BOTM hasn't thanked me for the measuring tape magic.

I bought and put together a beautiful brown leather office chair for my SG this afternoon, and for some reason, decided to do so in my garage. Inside of half an hour, I was soaking wet.

Later, the fingh asked me why I didn't put it together inside and I honestly had no answer.

This anecdote sounds nasty. I highlighted key words & phrases to illustrate my meaning, including the last two sentences, but really the entirety of the text should be in thick black font, to be honest.

This anecdote sounds nasty. I highlighted key words & phrases to illustrate my meaning, including the last two sentences, but really the entirety of the text should be in thick black font, to be honest.

You should see my 3x5 note cards replete with red ink and whiteout used in the preproduction of that post.

You should see my 3x5 note cards replete with red ink and whiteout used in the preproduction of that post.

Might they include little absent minded marginalia phone doodles? :wishluck:

I took this at lunch. Much of the carp on the desk will go away, eventually. I like the statues on the desk just not an army of them. So I tend to believe at this early time that some will stay but most will go to shelving that doesn't yet exist. I've got a few others that I still haven't removed from their boxes.

IMAG0231.jpg

Who is tall, dark and thorny in the far left corner?

Might they include little absent minded marginalia phone doodles? :wishluck:

I have kept all of the notes from high school through today of any lecture, conference or meeting with significant marginalia. :cloud9:

In fact, I just sent Fingh two pages worth to show him what I do when we talk on the phone. lol

I continue to approve of any and all Tup Shadow Gallery pics as the room transforms.

Further, the Silver Surfer poster is shmexy.

Alas, the stack of your books on the desk is cereal not shmexy because the spines face the opposite way, and I can not judge you by them.

Alas, the stack of your books on the desk is cereal not shmexy because the spines face the opposite way, and I can not judge you by them.

This is my reading list. Not pictured is Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash which I'll finish tonight & then move on to Prodigal Summer.

Two thin books without text on the spine are Henry James' Art of Fiction & Thomas Carlyle's On Heroes, Hero-Worship, & the Heroic in History.

You can see your Y books integrated into the pile.

IMAG0234.jpg

In fact, I just sent Fingh two pages worth to show him what I do when we talk on the phone. lol

I bet those doodles are interlarded with the good stuff; what with all that Chatty Cathy florid phone eloquence.

Y'all are in luv.

My bad, haven't been on the board lately.

Thank you TP for the measurements and such. (worship)