• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Lone Wolf & Cub is so long.

lol

PLEASE keep me in the loop. Are you going for it?

I am giving it another 6 - 18 months.

Here is my comics to buy list on amazon for Christmas:

amazon_zps8ldqx347.jpg

You have excellent taste. I'm a big fan of Russell's Nibelung Cycle. (I bought the original comics!)

Are you buying the currently being released 700+ paged volumes that should be 12 volumes, or the smaller 300+ page volumes that came out around 12 years and are 28 volumes?

Are you buying the currently being released 700+ paged volumes that should be 12 volumes, or the smaller 300+ page volumes that came out around 12 years and are 28 volumes?

:ohnoez:

:ohnoez:

:taptaptap:

GRANTLAND! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It sounds like Simmons has another project lined up as four editors left Grantland recently to join him. Hopefully it is something similar as I really enjoyed it.

GRANTLAND! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It sounds like Simmons has another project lined up as four editors left Grantland recently to join him. Hopefully it is something similar as I really enjoyed it.

It won't be the same. Four peeps are with him for sure, including Chris Ryan. Andy Greenwald and Shea Serrano are unaccounted for, and Wesley is at the NYT, with Rembrandt at The New Yorker. (I could have gotten some of that wrong) I really liked Chris Connley as well, and there's no telling where he goes. When GoT comes around, I'm really gonna miss Jason Concepcion and the Mother of all Dragons.

By the way, Simmons is headed to HBO, so that's a paywall for most.

Friend A. 18eleven points

Friend B. 90k points

Friend C. A bag of gummy worms.

Standings as of Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015

Friend B is on phone with Friend D. B receives calls from A and C but does not pick up. Friend D enters the game. A and C lose points, B gains points as well.

A. -10

B. +20

C. -10

D. +4,000 (introductory points included)

Later, friend A and B are on line. A remarks that C has called. A ignores C. Plus 100 points. Friend B gains 50 points for not losing phone off, but stands to lose 25 points if C does not call him as well. Moments later, C, showing a complete lack of understanding of the game, calls Friend B, thus ensuring he will lose double points in a double face phone off.

However, in a stunning turn of events, akin to something something sports analogy here, Friend B jams it in Friend A, TAKES Friend C's call, leaving the point totals of this exchange as follows:

A. -875,000 points

B. Won the Internet

C. Back to zero points. (A smashing success, considering)

Half an hour later, A and C are on the phone. B calls A, and A takes B's call, in hopes of gaining back some points, while ramming it up C's keister, not realizing that in doing so, he is only cementing B's hierarchical reign for perpituity. Points of this latest exchange:

A. +100

B. A considerable sized island in the South Pacific

C. The loss of his once proud empire

Updated Points

A. 439 points

B. 879 points

C. 002 points

D. 090 points (after introductory points accounted for)

Friend B. 90k points

Friend B is on phone with Friend D. B receives calls from A and C but does not pick up. Friend D enters the game. A and C lose points, B gains points as well.

A. -10

B. +20

C. -10

Later, friend A and B are on line. A remarks that C has called. A ignores C. Plus 100 points. Friend B gains 50 points for not losing phone off, but stands to lose 25 points if C does not call him as well. Moments later, C, showing a complete lack of understanding of the game, calls Friend B, thus ensuring he will lose double points in a double face phone off.

However, in a stunning turn of events, akin to something something sports analogy here, Friend B jams it in Friend A, TAKES Friend C's call, leaving the point totals of this exchange as follows:

A. -875,000 points

B. Won the Internet

Half an hour later, A and C are on the phone. B calls A, and A takes B's call, in hopes of gaining back some points, while ramming it up C's keister, not realizing that in doing so, he is only cementing B's hierarchical reign for perpituity. Points of this latest exchange:

A. +100

Updated Points

A. 439 points

B. 879 points

C. 002 points

Friend D now has more points than me???

This game is so rigged.

Friend B. 90k points

A. -10

B. +20

C. -10

A. -875,000 points

B. Won the Internet

A. +100

Updated Points

A. 439 points

B. 879 points

C. 002 points

This game is so rigged.

I'm not playing this game unless I get a pony.

Friend B. 90k points

A. -10

B. +20

C. -10

A. -875,000 points

B. Won the Internet

A. +100

Updated Points

A. 439 points

B. 879 points

C. 002 points

This game is so rigged.

I propose an amendment to this game.

Intentionally hanging up on any friend to earn points, in any case other than an emergency, results in the loss of seventeen thousand million points.

Texting "f that in the butt a thousand times" for any reason will result in the loss of any point earning ability for the entirety of that day and the subsequent day.

What say ye?

Friend B. 90k points

A. -10

B. +20

C. -10

A. -875,000 points

B. Won the Internet

A. +100

Updated Points

A. 439 points

B. 879 points

C. 002 points

This game is so rigged.

I'm not playing this game unless I get a pony.

Friend A. 439 points

Friend B. 879 points

Friend C. 002 points

Friend D. 090 points

Friend S. A pony