• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate X-Men #41.....spoiler

11 posts in this topic

Did anyone read this.....what is your opinion on the ending, do you really think Wolverine killed that kid, or will we see what really happened later and he was just there to give him something.

Seems kinda creepy or eerie to be seeing an X-Man taking a life like that so i dont think he killed him but i'm wondering what others think

He killed him.

This story was VERY similar to a Conan the Barbarian comic in which a scrawny teen kid is endowed with an evil power to kill, but in the end the power leaves him tortured and desperate. In a cave with Conan, the boy realizes that his power will leave him permanently alone and in agonizing pain.

Only in that story, the boy begs and pleads with Conan, "please...kill me!" Conan is shown departing the writhing, struggling boy left behind in the cave. He mutters only, "Do your own dirty work."

I've often imagined tghat Conan and Logan had personalities that would result in either amazing friendship or amazing adversity if they met.

Did anyone read this.....what is your opinion on the ending, do you really think Wolverine killed that kid, or will we see what really happened later and he was just there to give him something.

Seems kinda creepy or eerie to be seeing an X-Man taking a life like that so i dont think he killed him but i'm wondering what others think

He killed him....or more precisely, as me and Doc Kevorkian like to call it, assisted his suicide.

BTW, Wolvie's killed lots of people since he became an X-Man.