• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL CGC GA KEYS, A SINGLE SA KEY, and A SINGLE BA KEY

53 posts in this topic

Well, it's that time again.. Time for me to sell a few books since I have my eye on other books. I really hate to let these books go, but as a collector, there are books that I want that are at the top of my want list. All the books in this thread have all been CGC graded. One of them is tied for Highest ever graded. I know that these books too are great investments. Hope you guys enjoy!

You guys know the rules. First one with :takeit: gets it. I accept paypal (personal), paypal non-personal (please add 3%), checks, and M.O.'s. I may be open to time payments, please send me a message and we can discuss. Shipping will be $12 (insurance optional).

First up... Daring Mystery Comics #2 CGC 3.5 offwhite-white pages As you can see, it is an old label. Designated by OS as RARE and def. hard to find. I wanted to point out that there are 3 staples on the book. Book has tremedous eye appeal for a 3.5 (looks 4.0 to me).

Price: $4000.00 $3750.00

Picture144.jpg

Picture145-1.jpg

Daring Mystery Comics #5 CGC 8.0 offwhite pages tied for HIGHEST CGC GRADED! The other copy had cream pages, so this is structurally a better copy. A few months ago, a CGC 7.0 sold at Heritage for $2630. Making my price look like a deal!

Price: $3300.00 $3000.00

Picture142-1.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Detective Comics #140 CGC 4.5 Offwhite-White Pages! Features the 1st appearance and Origin of Riddler. This book was formerly Dave Anderson's "The Dentist" copy. CGC notes 3 small pieces of tape on the interior. Book was never pressed. C-link sold a 4.5 for $2000, but that one has rusty staples.

Price: $2250.00 $2000.00

Picture354.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics #92 CGC 6.0 S(P) Offwhite Pages . Resto includes: piece added to cover, cover cleaned, cover reinforced. 1st app. of the Witness, Origin of the Human Torch, Captain America appearance, last issue.

Price: $850.00

Picture346.jpg

Picture345.jpg