• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL CGC GA KEYS, A SINGLE SA KEY, and A SINGLE BA KEY

53 posts in this topic

And let's face it, we've all seen some pretty crazy sales the past few months on high graded DC and Marvel books. I just don't know how my asking price is a big surprise? I'm willing to take your opinions and will really take it to heart. Again thanks for all the interests in the books I have up for sale.

I honestly would not post this unless I thought you were sincere about asking for pricing data.

1) I can buy, right now, from a major dealer, a Bat 227 ow/w CGC 9.6 for about $300 more than you are asking for your 9.4 copy.

2) I've bought 2 9.4s (slabbed), one with white pages, the other perfectly centered with ow/w pages, both for less than $800 in the last 2 months.

3) The price of the 9.6 or 9.8 does not directly correlate to dragging the other prices up. GL 76 is a tougher book and more desirable than the Bat 227 (which you are buying solely for the cover).

4) I'm not saying you couldn't hold this book and get this price down the line... maybe 2-5 years.... but today, the sticker of $1500 is about 1.75x FMV in my opinion.

well seeing how there are only 16 9.4's in the census..you have 2..i have 2..this one is for sale..another on ebay..how many other boardies have this book? id say supply is pretty low 2c also gpa on 9.2's was left out with $725 last sale...and the 9.6 for $2000 has cr/ow pages....last 9.6 sales were in the $3000 area..or just under

i think his asking price is right in line...especially for such a pretty copy .id say you scored for $800 9.4's and could easily flip them...i even asked the ebayer with the 9.4 for sale right now what type of offers it has..and the reply was several over a $1000... this book here for sale looks way nicer 2c

now back to sale...GREAT BOOKS!

Ok, I made some price cuts on some of the books up for sale. I guess we'll see what happens.

(thumbs u and I think I know what this fund raising thread is for :whistle: Hope you sell it all Brian!

Thanks Ben! And it's really obvious too what my grails are lol

Ok, I made some price cuts on some of the books up for sale. I guess we'll see what happens.

(thumbs u and I think I know what this fund raising thread is for :whistle: Hope you sell it all Brian!

Thanks Ben! And it's really obvious too what my grails are lol

:wishluck:

Daring Mystery Comics #5 CGC 8.0 offwhite pages tied for HIGHEST CGC GRADED! The other copy had cream pages, so this is structurally a better copy. A few months ago, a CGC 7.0 sold at Heritage for $2630. Making my price look like a deal!

Price: $3300.00 $3000.00 $2800.00

Picture142-1.jpg

Picture143.jpg

First up... Daring Mystery Comics #2 CGC 3.5 offwhite-white pages As you can see, it is an old label. Designated by OS as RARE and def. hard to find. I wanted to point out that there are 3 staples on the book. Book has tremedous eye appeal for a 3.5 (looks 4.0 to me).

Price: $4000.00 $3750.00 $3550.00

Picture144.jpg

Picture145-1.jpg

Detective Comics #140 CGC 4.5 Offwhite-White Pages! Features the 1st appearance and Origin of Riddler. This book was formerly Dave Anderson's "The Dentist" copy. CGC notes 3 small pieces of tape on the interior. Book was never pressed. C-link sold a 4.5 for $2000, but that one has rusty staples.

Price: $2250.00 $2000.00 $1800.00

Picture354.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics #92 CGC 6.0 S(P) Offwhite Pages . Resto includes: piece added to cover, cover cleaned, cover reinforced. 1st app. of the Witness, Origin of the Human Torch, Captain America appearance, last issue.

Price: $850.00 $780.00

Picture346.jpg

Picture345.jpg