• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Wrightson: "Captain Sternn: Running Out of Time" SOLD

2 posts in this topic

Bernie Wrightson

"Running Out of Time"

Page 13

Inked (and signed in gold by) Shepard Hendrix.

Ok, first off: I'm neither a dealer nor an OA guy, so I may make some blunders here in my first-ever selling thread. I'm sure you kind and considerate boardies will be more than happy to point these out to me.

That being said...this is a piece I bought a couple of years ago for $315, which is what I am asking for it. Seems to be in decent shape, but again, I'm not an OA guy so let the scans speak for themselves. No photostats or anything pasted on.

Will accept just about any form of payment, personal checks clear before shipping. Shipping will be actual cost of however you would like it shipped, no charge for handling. Returns accepted, assuming condition is same as when shipped out; my bad = I pay shipping, your bad = you pay.

Will also consider trade, I am mainly interested in silver Marvel keys (which means I'd probably have to add cash on my end).

web.jpg

I believe this is Wrightson's signature in silver ink, although I could be wrong.

web.jpg

Hendrix's signature in gold ink.

web.jpg

I have much higher res scans, email me if interested.

Thanks for looking!