• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay 99c NR - Zeck Beatty Punisher, Hulk Cover, Grell Green Arrow, Daredevil

5 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I've put a few things up on ebay starting at 99 cents with no reserve! These will all go to a good home so this is your chance!

They are:

1. A Punisher Pin up by Mike Zeck and John Beatty! The page is signed by Zeck and Beatty.

2. A page from the regular Green Arrow series (#2) following Longbow hunters. Written by Mike Grell with Pencils by Ed Hannigan. The page is signed by Grell and Hannigan.

3. A John Watson Hulk cover from World War Hulk Frontline!

4. A Leandro Fernandez Daredevil page from an Annual, from the Brubaker run! The page is signed by Ed Brubaker.

ebay link

Please have a look and bid!

Malvin

ZeckBeattyPun.jpgDD-05.jpgWatson-WW-Hulk.jpgHannigan-GA2-9.jpg

Alright, since it seems quiet today I might as well do my 24 bump a bit early.

These are the current prices:

1. Zeck Punisher - $255

2. John Watson Hulk Cover - $94

3. Leandro Fernandez Daredevil page from Brubaker Run - $40

4. Green Arrow early issue 2 page from series following Longbow Hunters - $27

I'm actually happy with the Zeck right now but think surprised at how low the Hulk Cover still is.

Anyways, it's still a bargain so go bid! You never know, you might win even if you only bid a few bucks above the current prices.

I need to buy more art so please bid! =)

ebay link

Malvin

I like the Watson cover, too, so why is the bidding lagging? Sitting here, bored, I'd like to speculate.

A few bidders probably looked away because the piece is in pencils. It's terrific but some of us want to see some ink. (Me, too.)

It's not the finished cover (even though it's as close as most of us will ever get) and some bidders might view it as a prelim.

Finally, the Sentry figure is pasted on. You know collectors -- we can be finicky.

Finally...the bidding doesn't end for another two + days. That's the biggest reason that the Hulk cover is under three figures.

I like the Watson cover, too, so why is the bidding lagging? Sitting here, bored, I'd like to speculate.

A few bidders probably looked away because the piece is in pencils. It's terrific but some of us want to see some ink. (Me, too.)

It's not the finished cover (even though it's as close as most of us will ever get) and some bidders might view it as a prelim.

Finally, the Sentry figure is pasted on. You know collectors -- we can be finicky.

Finally...the bidding doesn't end for another two + days. That's the biggest reason that the Hulk cover is under three figures.

Ha ha, maybe Robert is right and it is the Alcoholic depressing people! =)

Its definitely most because there is still time left. We all know auctions really move right at the end due to sniping.. I find that most of my auctions double at the last minute and some even more.

I do believe that bidding activity during the course of the auction will increase the final price. I don't know about you, but if I am sniping something and I notice more activity than expected, I tend to increase my snipe.

So what I am saying is throw some bids that are even a few dollars more. You might win it, or make people increase their snipes! :D

Malvin