• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Witnesses going to be in the BOSTON Area Nov 29th?

75 posts in this topic

Because Rob Guillory, artist of Chew is going to be in Westford MA comic show (just got an email from Rob). I have about a dozen books that I want SS from him. If ANYONE will be able to attend, I will gladly pay for your time.

please pm me if anyone is available.

thanks

j

Because Rob Guillory, artist of Chew is going to be in Westford MA comic show (just got an email from Rob). I have about a dozen books that I want SS from him. If ANYONE will be able to attend, I will gladly pay for your time.

please pm me if anyone is available.

thanks

j

If there is a witness that can do this show, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let me know!!!

i'm not feeling too good about getting someone there....and i don't have that much money for a good bribe. i have enough for an ok bribe, but not a good one.

hm How good?

how good does it need to be? :shrug:

In all seriousness, my little boy will only be a month old by then.....

a bit too soon to leave my wife alone for a weekend with two kids :eek:

i'm not feeling too good about getting someone there....and i don't have that much money for a good bribe. i have enough for an ok bribe, but not a good one.

hm How good?

hm I guess you are off the hook. But wouldn't a trip to beantown be great for the kiddo... introduce him to the hobby early. ;)

hm How good?

hm I guess you are off the hook. But wouldn't a trip to beantown be great for the kiddo... introduce him to the hobby early. ;)

Well, I plan to introduce him early, but just over a month old is a little too early :insane:

Well, I plan to introduce him early, but just over a month old is a little too early :insane:

but you could get him signed and sketched by rob guillory too

hm Not a bad idea!

Just think how much you could flip him for on eBay after that. We could even grade him and you could certify the sig... make even more money then ;)