• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 22 in cgc 6.5

48 posts in this topic

hello all...

Here is my last showcase 22 that I will have for sale (I have one more but it is MINE, all MINE lol )

the asking price might seem extreme...or not... depends on your point of view... some folks feel it might be worth it, some won't... will it sell for this, who knows (gotta try, right)...

$6999 shipped in the US (international shipping will prorate/reduce relative to similar US shipping costs)... via CC or paypal... if paying cash (check/money order) then take 3% discount...

time payments would be available for this book...

first :takeit: via thread or PM works (time stamp used if nec)... I will entertain offers too, if you all think the starting price is too high (some might think the starting price is too low!)

this book was a raw 5.5 (maybe 6.0) that did pass through Joey's "hands"...was probably enhanced 1/2 grade (my raw grading is typically 1/2 grade under cgc's) (thumbs u

thanks

rick

Anybody wanting to own a high grade copy...here's your chance. Copies above 6.0 is a rarity and seldom offered. (thumbs u

you can thank SC22gr1959 for the starting price, too :baiting:

oh yeah, I had one PM about trades a few minutes ago, and now a second PM about trades...

I am not opposed to trades, as long as "equally" liquid/desirable trade... in other words, I am selling this, so I prefer the green stuff, but if a trade I can just as easily/quickly sell and get the green stuff, I am good with that too...

one thing I haven't made too public is that I bought a 8.0 copy of SC 22, so I need to put a dent into that debt (and my wife just lucked into a new vehicle too, so I am more interested in mula to pay off some negative balance sheet lines)

oh yeah, I had one PM about trades a few minutes ago, and now a second PM about trades...

I am not opposed to trades, as long as "equally" liquid/desirable trade... in other words, I am selling this, so I prefer the green stuff, but if a trade I can just as easily/quickly sell and get the green stuff, I am good with that too...

one thing I haven't made too public is that I bought a 8.0 copy of SC 22, so I need to put a dent into that debt (and my wife just lucked into a new vehicle too, so I am more interested in mula to pay off some negative balance sheet lines)

Anyone have access to 10,000 copies of Spawn #1 to trade? lol

I want one sooo bad :frustrated:

Anything in my sig. line interest you Gator? (shrug)

tough sig line to be a Golden Age collector :baiting:

I do have a few silver keys for "me", but I don't actively collect SA any longer :cry:

I do have a few silver keys for "me", but I don't actively collect SA any longer :cry:

I thought I'd give it the old college try :pullhair:

I thought I'd give it the old college try :pullhair:

(thumbs u

If you can wait till 2014 for payment I'll take it.

:eek:

Trade the SC22 and some cash for your MM9 :baiting:

I don't want to burden Rick with that old rag again.

:angel: