• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 22 in cgc 6.5

48 posts in this topic

Looks like the copy I had my eye on ebay for awhile, quite recently! Great price it was, you have done well as they graded it a FN and I thought it was a bit under that and CGC thought it was better if it is the same book!
I honestly have bought so many copies tough to keep straight, but I believe I got this copy raw in SDCC hm

ok folks...let the book run through the weekend on the board...figured this book (at my asking price) needs more exposure, so will leave boardie only offer through today, then tomorrow will starting exploring other avenues...

now, given that those other avenues will cost me about 10-15% or so in fees, most can figure out what my bottom line on the book is if anyone is inclinded to take a run at it (thumbs u

So, using the board discount multiplier, and dividing by two, that makes your bottom line $3500 then? :baiting:

$3500? :takeit: for that! But..........wouldn´t that make around 3k though?

Even better! 3k it is!

:takeit: for $4000 lol seriously.

ok folks...let the book run through the weekend on the board...figured this book (at my asking price) needs more exposure, so will leave boardie only offer through today, then tomorrow will starting exploring other avenues...

now, given that those other avenues will cost me about 10-15% or so in fees, most can figure out what my bottom line on the book is if anyone is inclinded to take a run at it (thumbs u

So, using the board discount multiplier, and dividing by two, that makes your bottom line $3500 then? :baiting:

$3500? :takeit: for that! But..........wouldn´t that make around 3k though?

Even better! 3k it is!

:takeit: for $4000 lol seriously.

my best offer right now is $5200... I have countered at $6K Paypal/CC or $5800 "cash"... just in case anyone out there wants to "jump" before I list at 7K elsewhere in which case I lose a lot of negotiation room ;)