• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALMOST EVERYTHING PRICED on my CAF

13 posts in this topic

So I am doing something a little nuts here. Inspired by the NFS thread that was going on, I've decided to price almost all of the art in my gallery. ALMOST everything will be "FOR SALE". Now it doesn't mean I am giving anything away. With the exception of a few personal pieces (art from artists I know and have established a quasi friendship with) They are going to be priced according to how badly I want to get rid of them (I am not dieing to sell any of them really). Some of the prices may seem outrageous to you, but that means I really don't want to sell... So aside from the Sayger, Lemire and Paul Pope stuff, (and 3 or 4 other pieces) it all has prices. I WON'T TAKE PAYPAL (I'll take check or MO) and shipping will be $30 flat PLUS $1 for every $100 of insurance you want on it. ($60 for outside of North America) I do ship from Canada so if you want it insured, you may have to be prepared to pay customs. So, prices are listed and over the next couple of days I will be putting up details of the pieces (condition, size etc.) since I am making them all available. Prices are in US funds.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=9015

Well, I've sold a few pieces I didn't really want to sell...whoops. Still, I guess if I really wanted them, I would have priced them higher or put NFS. A couple people have asked about trading or negotiating a lower price. I will not be trading on these (unless you somehow have one of the very few specific pieces I am looking for) and because this isn't "a sale" per se, I am also not negotiating prices. Again, ALMOST every piece in my CAF (no Pope, Lemire or Sayger) is priced. If it isn't priced, I won't sell it... But even my Killing Joke prelim and Punisher 5 cover are priced

Middleton Serenity cover, Punisher #5 cover and The Twelve splash by Chris Weston have all sold. I'll actually be adding some Supreme pages from Alan Moore's run over the next little while. Nothing major. Just after I got the Platt cover, I wanted to get more pages from the run... so I did. They will be up soon.

Thanks T.J. If that detective work you did is true, then it actually makes me not want to get rid of it. I was only willing to let it go, because I wanted a Edlund piece that was published in the original series somewhere. If what you found is indeed what my piece is from, then I can stop looking. Thanks again. I'm going to post the description on the piece and credit you...

Dang it. I was just informed by Chuck Costas, who owns all four editions of #12, that it is NOT in fact one of those covers. That sucks. I think because he reported this sad news to me, he should have to give me his Gang War cover with the Punisher on the roof avec Bazooka...

Middleton Serenity cover, Punisher #5 cover and The Twelve splash by Chris Weston have all sold. I'll actually be adding some Supreme pages from Alan Moore's run over the next little while. Nothing major. Just after I got the Platt cover, I wanted to get more pages from the run... so I did. They will be up soon.

Awww . I just noticed this thread...crippity crapp crappppp. Woulda loved that Weston piece...Punisher cover is great too.

Dang it. I was just informed by Chuck Costas, who owns all four editions of #12, that it is NOT in fact one of those covers. That sucks. I think because he reported this sad news to me, he should have to give me his Gang War cover with the Punisher on the roof avec Bazooka...

Really? Dang. Either Wikipedia is wrong or my assumption was incorrect. My bad. :(

The version that they're probably referring to on Wikipedia is a picture of Arthur about to be eaten by a shark. Sorry, I checked all 4 versions of Tick #12 Special Edition (including the Tick Society version) and none have that pic.

Come on Duane - you should ask for my Tick Special Edition #2 back cover as the consolation prize... not the Zeck Punisher cover!

Really? Dang. Either Wikipedia is wrong or my assumption was incorrect. My bad. :(