• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jungle Comics, Other Golden Age & Some Misc. Stuff

52 posts in this topic

Jungle Comics #83 (1946) 3.5 $30.00

Nice tight spine, everything's secure. All interior pages are intact with no cutouts. Price and initials "KG" written in pencil at top right corner of 1st page. 1/4" x 1/2" chip at bottom right corner of front cover. 1/4" tear along left edge of back cover.

JungleComics83VG-.jpg

JungleComics83VG-Back.jpg

I'll take it @ 10% off.

Jungle Comics #83 (1946) 3.5 $30.00

Nice tight spine, everything's secure. All interior pages are intact with no cutouts. Price and initials "KG" written in pencil at top right corner of 1st page. 1/4" x 1/2" chip at bottom right corner of front cover. 1/4" tear along left edge of back cover.

JungleComics83VG-.jpg

JungleComics83VG-Back.jpg

I'll take it @ 10% off.

Thanks John! (worship)

Chamber of Chills #19 (1953) 2.0/2.5 $19.00

Downgraded mainly due to chipping along edges and a couple of short tears along the top edge on the back cover. Everything's completely and securely attached.

ChamberofChills19GD.jpg

:takeit:

DAMN...Nice catch, Pinball! (thumbs u

Great deal!

The Strange World of Your Dreams #1 (1952) 3.5/4.0 $85.00

Joe Simon and Jack Kirby art. Piece of tape over top staple and tape residue at bottom staple. Small chip along bottom edge of back cover. Everything's attached and secure.

StrangeWorldofYourDreams1VG.jpg

Super Duck Comics #27 (1949) 3.5/4.0 $10.00

Cover and main body of comic are securely attached but top staple and bottom half of bottom staple are rusty. Foxing at lower left corner of front cover and lower right corner of back cover.

SuperDuck27FN.jpg

Joe Simon and Jack Kirby art. Piece of tape over top staple and tape residue at bottom staple. Small chip along bottom edge of back cover. Everything's attached and secure.

What a cool cover. I will have to look up the rest of the series.

That won't take long. It was only a 4 issue series. :)

That won't take long. It was only a 4 issue series. :)

Extremely tough books to find

Very cool S&K art

I'll be sending invoices out to those who have bought and haven't paid yet as I'm going to be out of town from Thursday thru next Wednesday and won't be able to list or ship anything during that time.

OK. The 10% off now applies to everything listed in the thread that's still available. If you buy anything today and pay for it by 3:00 PM CST, I can still get it shipped today. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and won't be able to list or ship anything for about a week.