• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome To Hoxford

14 posts in this topic

I've had this book sitting around for a few months and have never got around to reading it, I think it's because I missed out on the next three for some reason I can't explain.

So I was just wondering if anyone else had read this four-parter from Ben Templesmith? I'm bound to enjoy it as I love everything I've read of his so far, but a recommendation wouldn't go amiss before I go and splash the stupid prices eBay sellers are asking.

Hoxford196.jpg

It's about a bunch of prisoners who are transferred to a private prison called Hoxford. The staff there are a lot more sinister than they appear...

...they turn into werewolves and hunt the prisoners.

It's about a bunch of prisoners who are transferred to a private prison called Hoxford. The staff there are a lot more sinister than they appear...

...they turn into werewolves and hunt the prisoners.

That sounds quite bitchin' :headbang:

Now I'd love a 9.8 SS run of that book Steve hm

Then again it's IDW, I'd want a 9.9 run :insane:

hm hm We might be able to arrange that Gav hm hm

The artwork (like most of Templesmith's stuff) looks great :headbang:

Now I'd love a 9.8 SS run of that book Steve hm

Then again it's IDW, I'd want a 9.9 run :insane:

hm hm We might be able to arrange that Gav hm hm

The artwork (like most of Templesmith's stuff) looks great :headbang:

I'll go looking for the run then :banana:

The art is awesome, I loved his work on Wormwood Gentleman Corpse as well. Always a good book when Templesmith draws his own stuff (thumbs u