• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witching Hour #38

42 posts in this topic

Just wanting to know what to tell my wife to ask for it when I'm dead.

I'd pay at least what you paid for it...I think I was runner up on that book :cry:

May want to give joeypost a shot for pressing; I hear he's good ;)

If I sell it, the price will be $1,300.00

Otherwise, it will be available for viewing IN my coffin at my funeral.

Nah, I'll just wait until Bobcat grades his and offers it to the masses next year.

Yes, I have some insider information. :cloud9:

That is great.

I suppose the fact that the copy I have is Don Rosa with White pages and no pressing takes a back seat to the mighty Bobcat.

You're one of three people who gives a rat's azz about this particular book.

Doesn't mean that I have to.

Very true.

And you are one of three people who gives a rat's azz about 100 pagers, although I must admit, my interest has dwindled greatly over the last year.

Heck, it might just be down to you and Joker soon....

where does Bobcat get his books?
Personal collection that's he selling off.

He's uber heavy on DCs. If he collected Marvels like he did DCs, he would have done so much better. The only Marvels that he seems to have a lot of is Tomb of Dracula.

greggy, have him contact me about the Tombs. :foryou:

where does Bobcat get his books?
Personal collection that's he selling off.

He's uber heavy on DCs. If he collected Marvels like he did DCs, he would have done so much better. The only Marvels that he seems to have a lot of is Tomb of Dracula.

greggy, have him contact me about the Tombs. :foryou:

He's done with eBay.

He told me today that he held back a couple hundred comics plus some horror mags.

If he decides to sell them, they will be sent to CGC and sold at ComicLink.

Greg

I haven't kept up with Bobcat lately...done with eBay? Is he done selling comics or is he just "done" with eBay? The stuff I've seen of late looked like reader material or bulk lots...
He's pretty well done. He's been dumping the drek over the last few months.

Only have a couple of hundred of books left and if he gets them graded, they will be sold on eBay.

Retirement time for him.

Good for him! I'll miss his auctions....he's a great guy as well...I wish him all the best. Thanks for letting me know...I just sent him a note!
Ooops...I meant that he will sell them on ComicLink and not eBay.