• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the top ten bronze keys if we started a portfolio?

65 posts in this topic

Nope no color reprints yet of the old stuff.

But tha art of Tony De Zuniga and others who worked on the early jonah lends well to black and white.

I think the first showcase encompases ASW 10 and 11 as well as all of the Weird Western issues.

Its like 17.00 or so, you should buy it like right now!!!

Much appreciated.

+1 one of the better showcase storylines I've read through, next to Dracula essentials. (thumbs u

Jonah Hex...in my own humble opinion, of course...is the best Western character ever created.

(thumbs u

+ 1 the story is really good in ASW 10 and 11.

When they are introducing him they have clearly made him look very Clint Eastwood like until you see his face

see his ugly mug here. . .

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=3448782&Searchpage=12&Main=170943&Words=Doc+Joe&topic=0&Search=true#Post3448782

and then there is the movie

judging from these three different scenes it looks really good. I love the way they seem to develop his character along with the set design and what appears to be an all star cast.

89273.jpg.728c8bb1245e3708b333f2080ad3b5fa.jpg

89274.jpg.d1dd4da91390eea894d59eeded0cc5fc.jpg

89275.jpg.155f19a9ddae7f08dbe5a01e433792d7.jpg

Jonah Hex...in my own humble opinion, of course...is the best Western character ever created.

(thumbs u

+ 1 the story is really good in ASW 10 and 11.

When they are introducing him they have clearly made him look very Clint Eastwood like until you see his face

see his ugly mug here. . .

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=3448782&Searchpage=12&Main=170943&Words=Doc+Joe&topic=0&Search=true#Post3448782

Bought the Showcase Jonah Hex #1. Awesome read. I thought I wouldn't like it because it was black and white. Blew through the first 4-5 stories so far. The quality of the current Jonah Hex is just about the same as those original. Looking forward to reading the rest of the stories and will be picking up the other showcase books if they printed more beyond #1. I hope they reprinted the whole series.