• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple-Con Signature Series Sketch Opportunity With Artist Danny Cruz!

134 posts in this topic

One other cool fact that I will stress a bit is that these will be graded On-Site at the NY National. Then Mike will be personally shipping them back to you as fast as USPS Priority Mail allows. You will likely get your sketch very quickly. :)

What else is nice to know is that Danny was very understanding when it came to handling the actual sketch covers and how dings can lower the grade. So hopefully he will be careful when sketching.

It was my pleasure to help set this up. It has been nice hanging with you for a while at these conventions and I think it is great that you found such a talented artist willing to do some covers.

Cheers and good luck!

Sean

Thanks for going out of your way to help me set this up. You're a true professional in this hobby! :D

One other cool fact that I will stress a bit is that these will be graded On-Site at the NY National. Then Mike will be personally shipping them back to you as fast as USPS Priority Mail allows. You will likely get your sketch very quickly. :)

What else is nice to know is that Danny was very understanding when it came to handling the actual sketch covers and how dings can lower the grade. So hopefully he will be careful when sketching.

It was my pleasure to help set this up. It has been nice hanging with you for a while at these conventions and I think it is great that you found such a talented artist willing to do some covers.

Cheers and good luck!

Sean

Thanks for going out of your way to help me set this up. You're a true professional in this hobby! :D

Very much, sir!

Cheers and good luck!

Sean

+1 :banana:

VERY nice work. I'd find some way to come up with the $$ immediately if I could think of something I'd want that would look good with his style. But, Doctor Who and HTD don't exactly fit. lol

Welllll.... but, Sgt. Rock or MOKF would. hm

I may have to look again at the checkbook. ;)

VERY nice work. I'd find some way to come up with the $$ immediately if I could think of something I'd want that would look good with his style. But, Doctor Who and HTD don't exactly fit. lol

PM sent. :)

PM sent. :)

PM replied to...... hope yer sitting down. lol

:news:

This is just a reminder that all payments and books must be recieved by Friday October 2nd. My paypal info is mjeter4@live.com. This allows enough time for the sketches to be handed in at Big Apple. Thanks to all! :news: