• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questionable restoration?

14 posts in this topic

thanks guys, sorry for the multiple threads, I just wanted to get this book out before the post office, closes, thank you again, this board provides alot of information and I hope other new people can learn from other peoples mistakes, thanks

chris

That's absolutely a spine seal... not exactly a neat job either. Japan paper I believe.

Thats a terrible job. It almost looks like medical gauze.

DRX

1st-time attempt . . . :(

Hope your second turns out better :insane:

That's absolutely a spine seal... not exactly a neat job either. Japan paper I believe.

DRX

Sloppy seconds for you . . . :insane:

DRX

Sloppy seconds for you . . . :insane:

:sick:

Hey Guys, I bought a book, and I have 3 days to return it back, but I just wanted to ask the experts, is this some kind of restoration? or is it the book? Thank you for your time

chris

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

What book is it, btw? hm

Hey Guys, I bought a book, and I have 3 days to return it back, but I just wanted to ask the experts, is this some kind of restoration? or is it the book? Thank you for your time

chris

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

What book is it, btw? hm

Its a F.F. # 1.

DRX

chris

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

What book is it, btw? hm

Its a F.F. # 1.

DRX

I give linkage :P