• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: Over 75 pieces of Art - Covers, Splashes, Panel Pages

11 posts in this topic

Covers, Splashes and Panel pages being cleared out of my collection.

I've been collecting for a lot of years and have decided some things just don't fit in my collection anymore. All items that are for sale are marked as such with prices listed on my CAF For Sale Galleries:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=8691

Be sure to take a look at the panel pages since you can find some great art by top name artists. Artists include: Marshall Rogers / Bill Sienkiewicz / Phillip Tan / George Perez / Andie Tong / John Romita Jr. / Paul Chadwick / Andy Kubert / Jim Lee / Bryan Hitch / Ethan Van Sciver / Salvatore Larroca / Roger Cruz / Jason Pearson / Ed McGuiness / Brian Stelfreeze / Ashley Wood and many more. Art includes comic characters: Spiderman, X-Men, Spawn, Superman, Batman

If you are interested in any item or want to make an offer, just drop me an e-mail via CAF.

Anything marked NFS are part of my permanent private collection and not for sale.

Cheers!

N.

The Rags Morales cover is ON HOLD.

Thanks Yoram. You've got some great art for sale as well. (thumbs u

I've had a few inquiries regarding time payments. I accept time payments on a case by case basis. What I always remind everyone is this is a hobby. I'd rather lose a sale than have someone overextend themselves financially.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

N.

Thanks Mac. McFarlane art is expensive so I realize it's not for everyone.

I was going to skip the Wizard Big Apple show in NY this upcoming weekend but may attend if anyone was interested in buying art in person rather than through the mail. You'll save on shipping charges. E-mail me via CAF if you want to meet up in person. If not, enjoy the show.

Thanks.

Cheers!

N.