• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay User - Would You Risk It?

53 posts in this topic

Robojo tiene una historia de vender los libros en la forma cruda que él compra como tebeos restaurados del CGC. Él ofrece a menudo un reembolso/una vuelta si la restauración es detectada por el comprador, pero con el mercado del hoy hay muchos compradores que no someten sus libros al CGC y es contento con sus compras.

Robojo tiene una historia de vender los libros en la forma cruda que él compra como tebeos restaurados del CGC. Él ofrece a menudo un reembolso/una vuelta si la restauración es detectada por el comprador, pero con el mercado del hoy hay muchos compradores que no someten sus libros al CGC y es contento con sus compras.

Good to know. Personally purchased 2x and submitted to CGC. I had no issue.

The seller states, that he doesn´t accept returns.

Maybe he just told you he´d take back the books, so you´d buy them from him. It would take a while to send them to you, write him, maybe have them sent back etc etc. Until then he might have sold quite some comics with this account, simply closes it and starts ripping off other ppl with a new account, while you have been screwed.

Or maybe I´m simply wrong and he´s just dishonest about the grades, or too lazy to send you larger pics or has no idea how to do it (shrug)

Or maybe a bit of all :D

Looks like he does doesn't it meh

Anyone going to let me in on the joke?

In short, robojo33 is Danny Dupcak, aka Perry Stroud, aka Dr Richard Koos, aka comic-keys, a convicted felon (did time for collectibles fraud) and the biggest proven scam artist in the industry.

Please do not ever do business with him again, no matter what your previous experience or how sweet his books might look. (thumbs u

In short, robojo33 is Danny Dupcak, aka Perry Stroud, aka Dr Richard Koos, aka comic-keys, a convicted felon (did time for collectibles fraud) and the biggest proven scam artist in the industry.

Please do not ever do business with him again, no matter what your previous experience or how sweet his books might look. (thumbs u

I sent him a P.M. with some links. He's probably passed out right now.

DRX

DRX

Thanks for the links. Seems like movie material. Atleast it shows how many comic enthusiasts there are. With all these allegations and history but his auctions still fly out the door. Kind of speechless.

DRX

Thanks for the links. Seems like movie material. Atleast it shows how many comic enthusiasts there are. With all these allegations and history but his auctions still fly out the door. Kind of speechless.

The problem is the one that you've had...you simply didn't know.

There's little way of getting the info out there other than word-of-mouth, unfortunately. :(

And speaking of robo, I believe a week or so back he had another alleged A.S.M # 2 for sale.Thats the third one this year. The one earlier this year sold for over $22,000. The second a little less. I havent checked on the third one. Oddly enough, i dont see any feedback for these transactions. I love some of the books he has up right now and the descriptions. " This book appears unread and never opened". If you never opened it how the you know if the pages are all attached, coupons aint clipped, or theres nothing missing. :screwy:

DRX

And speaking of robo, I believe a week or so back he had another alleged A.S.M # 2 for sale.Thats the third one this year. The one earlier this year sold for over $22,000. The second a little less. I havent checked on the third one. Oddly enough, i dont see any feedback for these transactions. I love some of the books he has up right now and the descriptions. " This book appears unread and never opened". If you never opened it how the you know if the pages are all attached, coupons aint clipped, or theres nothing missing. :screwy:

DRX

(thumbs u Personal experience baby! :grin:

DRX

carnac.jpg