• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Foreign SS

41 posts in this topic

Awesome books guys !!

OneAsian , i really love your French variant version for Marvel Icons #30 :cloud9:

Do you know it is limited to 5000 ?

Chespirito , do you have the French mag with ASM 252 ?

196.jpg

Says it on the back cover :)

Awesome books guys !!

OneAsian , i really love your French variant version for Marvel Icons #30 :cloud9:

196.jpg

Says it on the back cover :)

doh! :I just have the regular issue .

Awesome books guys !!

196.jpg

I just got it not too long ago, and am also in the process of getting the Dannish and Swedish ones but, they will not be SSed in a while...I mean 'a while'...The other ones go by the name of Edderkoppen and Spindelmannen. I have used the other countries ebay and also Mercado libre in Latin America, Tradera in the other hand, straight out denied me because my address cannot be verified...It's kind of fun hunting these babies down, not as easy as one might think though..there is another Ebay type place in Spain by the name of Todocoleccion..

I just got it not too long ago, and am also in the process of getting the Dannish and Swedish ones but, they will not be SSed in a while...I mean 'a while'...The other ones go by the name of Edderkoppen and Spindelmannen. I have used the other countries ebay and also Mercado libre in Latin America, Tradera in the other hand, straight out denied me because my address cannot be verified...It's kind of fun hunting these babies down, not as easy as one might think though..there is another Ebay type place in Spain by the name of Todocoleccion..

You have mail (thumbs u