• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!!!

18 posts in this topic

Captain America Comics 12 CGC .5 (Incomplete.) CRM to OW $395 $350

This book is missing the last page, which is strictly an ad page. Does NOT affect story. Book could be pressed to remove spine roll. As I recall, all pages are attached except the first page, which is obviously missing the opposing page of the wrap.

P1190695.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 53 CGC 6.5(SP) CRM to OW Sold

This is a great war cover Timely with outrageous Japanese soldier graphics. The restoration includes ONLY a tear seal to the spine for the cover and 1st wrap. There is NO color touch. NO Trimming. Nothing irreversible. This is a gorgeous book with outstanding color. I was going to have the resto. removed, but the need for funds became a little more immediate and here we are.

P1190691.jpg

P1190692.jpg

Captain America Comics CGC 2.0 SS (Signed by Joe Simon) LT to OW Sale Pending

This is another book that I submitted, pages looked better than LT to me, but I guess I'm not the expert. Signed by the legendary Joe Simon. According to CGC census, this is the rarest War Cover Cap with only 10 unrestored copies. This is the only Signature series copy. I will say this is one of the nicer 2.0s I've seen. Think it should have been a little higher, but again... (shrug)

P1190108.jpg

P1190107.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 53 CGC 6.5(SP) CRM to OW Sale Pending

This is a great war cover Timely with outrageous Japanese soldier graphics. The restoration includes ONLY a tear seal to the spine for the cover and 1st wrap. There is NO color touch. NO Trimming. Nothing irreversible. This is a gorgeous book with outstanding color. I was going to have the resto. removed, but the need for funds became a little more immediate and here we are.

P1190691.jpg

P1190692.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

P1190691.jpg

P1190692.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

:applause:

Captain America Comics CGC 2.0 SS (Signed by Joe Simon) LT to OW $850

This is another book that I submitted, pages looked better than LT to me, but I guess I'm not the expert. Signed by the legendary Joe Simon. According to CGC census, this is the rarest War Cover Cap with only 10 unrestored copies. This is the only Signature series copy. I will say this is one of the nicer 2.0s I've seen. Think it should have been a little higher, but again... (shrug)

P1190108.jpg

P1190107.jpg

That is the cover image that was also used for Captain America Annual (1943 - 132 pages even though the cover notes 128)

captain_america1.jpg

P1190691.jpg

P1190692.jpg

:takeit: .....

What?? ....Its already taken ?? :censored: