• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest cover recreation - Tomb of Dracula #16 painting

92 posts in this topic

Solution: Create one thread where you post all of your cover recreations, pull out any mention of the fact you're selling them (people are smart enough to PM you if they're interested with or without the "ad")

And this flame war is ridiculous. Just stop typing, all of you. Why, in my day, we had to say something nice or nothing at all. :preach:

"So for those of you keeping score at home, that's Three6Mafia, 1 Oscar, Martin Scorsese, Zero." John Stewart, after 36M won the Oscar for best Song, "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp". (2005)

The bottom line is that there are places to pimp your stuff and General is not one of them. The OP's artwork is simply fantastic. I would consider a commission. But do it the right way, please.

You can pimp it in the OA Marketplace, and you can pimp it in the SS Room and you can pimp it in your sig lines. But you can't pimp it in General, and neither wishing nor crying can make it so. It is not rocket science. Dropping the SPAM was funny and a little harsh. Taking Anthony (and Michael and Ed and Spoon) to task for calling the OP out on a rules violation is lame.

I've heard Pimpin ain't easy?

2rxdu7k.jpg

Of course it's a character from a movie I chose for my forum ID. If you don't know who I am by now I don't really care. That is my picture as an avatar..I would suggest NOT introducing yourself at the next con.

Will you be the two legs and two arms sticking out of a butt? I'll look for you.

That's mean, but pretty funny