• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Buscema Exhibit - Palma de Mallorca - September 16 / November 8, 2009

119 posts in this topic

The catalog has arrived!! It is magnificent. It is over 300 pages, printed on quality stock, has color photos, and has text in both Spanish and English. The OA photos are really high quality.

The store owner, Joan Miquel came through. It took much longer than anyone would think, but it's here, and I'm having a great time going through the book.

A special thank you to Ferran Delgado, who alerted me (us) to the existence of the show, and helped me follow up with the store owner. I owe you one, my friend.

Ron

Somebody please tell me how to get this book!

I've tried emailing both

normacomicspalma@gmail.com

and

espainorma@gmail.com

and have had no reply from either!

Is there a telephone # [or email] for the museum gift shop, or any known seller?

Please email me at mannylunch@gmail.com directly, aside from posting

Thanks!

12/17/09:

Somebody please tell me how to get this book! Does Joan Miquel still have this for sale?

I've tried emailing both

and

espainorma@gmail.com

Is there a telephone # [or email] for the museum gift shop, or any known seller?

Thanks!

It's embarrasing to admit that the costumer service of the shop sucks, but I'm afraid that this is a fact. At least, with plenty of patience, the book finally arrives.

I intended to promote the book at Comicart-L, but with all these problems, I'll wait...

Thanks Ferran!

This looks like a nice book and a great site! Lots on great articles on Wally Wood, Kirby and SKY MASTERS -- the color repos are very nice.

Wish I had paid more attention in my high school Spanish class...

Bill

John,

Glad to help!

If you have the right tracking number, you should be able to check the status in Correos' site (english option is at the bottom) while in Spain's leg, and in USPS' site after that.

Packages sent by airmail use to take 7 working days to arrive from Spain, but I'm not sure about surface mail. Anyway, it could be stuck in Christmas traffic.

Ferran

Hi Ron..I'm sure it will arrive, that was never an issue.

When I checked the tracking number it said it left country of origin on 12/15. So I'm sure

it'll be a week or two at least.I just assumed it left on 11/30 because of the email, and that it was going by surface mail because the price was extremely reasonable..

John.

12/17/09:

Somebody please tell me how to get this book! Does Joan Miquel still have this for sale?

I've tried emailing both

and

espainorma@gmail.com

Thanks!

I'm also a big Buscema fan.....are there any catalogs left to order and if so should I use the above contacts to place an order....

Ferran can you help...thanks much.

Brian, you have a mail from Joan Miquel.

Torgo, Joan told me that they have still some copies left, and that they'll get more copies after holidays, so it looks that supply is guaranteed. Now you'll only need lots of patience... ;-)

You'll find pics of the book here: http://ferrandelgado.blogspot.com/2009/09/escaners-del-catalogo-de-la-exposicion.html