• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any services that sell brand new CGC'd books?

16 posts in this topic

There's a comic coming out in the next few months that I'd like to get a slabbed copy of in 9.8.

Are there any services that will sell books like this? Don't mind paying up front to a reputable dealer. It's a cover/issue I'd love to be able to display.

I want to say I've seen mention of people that will find and get slabbed brand new moderns, but I can't recall (or find it).

You can contact BeachBum on these boards. He offers a service to pick up and slab any new books for $35 plus shipping. A bit more for variants.

He guarantees a 9.8 or you don't pay.

Beat me to it. I would highly recommend Dre (BeachBum). He has a very good record on the boards with this service.

You can contact BeachBum on these boards. He offers a service to pick up and slab any new books for $35 plus shipping. A bit more for variants.

Beat me to it. I would highly recommend Dre (BeachBum). He has a very good record on the boards with this service.

Do you use him Jason?

Do you use him Jason?

After PMing with some of his references, I've started using Dre for my Deadpool books. He's real good about letting me know if he was able to find what I was looking for or not, and not wasting time/money on books that wouldn't come back as a 9.8. Dre's also great at communicating. Let's you know everything that is going on throughout the whole process. 1st class businessman!

Do you use him Jason?

After PMing with some of his references, I've started using Dre for my Deadpool books. He's real good about letting me know if he was able to find what I was looking for or not, and not wasting time/money on books that wouldn't come back as a 9.8. Dre's also great at communicating. Let's you know everything that is going on throughout the whole process. 1st class businessman!

I must pick out some books coming out I need in 9.8 then (worship)

Thanks! :foryou: I'll have to contact him then.

Just my 2c, Dre does an excellent job. Very dependable and cost-effective. Can't recommend him higher.

While I have never use this particular service, I own a lot of Dre's original CGC books.

He is one of the most dependable people on these boards.

Highly recommended. (thumbs u

www.colossuscomics.com

Colossus discontinued their service 6 months ago.

Oops!! Sorry, BeachBum it is!!

lol no worries... :foryou: Colossus was the torchbearer for CGC 9.8 subscriptions for a long time.