• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #2 9.6 and a WD #5 9.4 - 1st prints plus bonus :)

11 posts in this topic

Hi all-

This is my first time trying to sell here so let me include any info that may be relevant. I've sold on ebay for years under the ID katharath if you'd like references there; I know how to package carefully and usually ship within 2 business days of payment received - I always contact with shipping info as well. I've only bought on these boards but had great transactions with 3 members here so far and can provide references here. My apologies in advance for the glare/shadows in some spots on the pics, it's just me and my bad camera.

Onto the books:

The Walking Dead #2 (just got back from cgc recently), graded 9.6, 1st print

asking $195 shipped priority U.S. only

based on the recent ebay sales of several WD#2 universal 9.6s, which seem to have skyrocketed (prices have closed between $175-$212 without shipping included)

Photobucket

also The Walking Dead #5, just back from cgc, 1st print, graded 9.4

asking $45.00 shipped priority U.S. only

Photobucket

Paypal only please

Bonus book for buyers: (all are raw) I have a copy of WD #7, #9, several of #10, one #11, and one #61. Winner for each book can pick one of these for a freebie. Books range from VF to NM- depending on the book, some are better than others. First come, first serve on those!

Questions/PMs/offers are welcome, and :takeit: rules.

Man, if I had the money, I'd jump all over that WD #5. :cry:

Yeah, it's a nice book, and to be honest I was surprised it didn't get a 9.6. I've priced it as low as I want to go right now though - I'm already losing money on it as is :( I bought it on ebay from someone who claimed it was "mint". While it's a great book, it was not mint and I overpaid. Don't want to say how much :blush:

MO or personal check I have accepted in the past on a case by case basis - I just prefer paypal and have only paid with paypal here on the cgc boards for my own transactions, so I'm still learning how things work over here :)

If anyone is interested but was deterred by the paypal only option, PM me and we could possibly work something out. I would rather do this here than ebay if possible.

Will move to ebay tomorrow if no interest by tonight.

suggestion: leave your listing up for more than one day. Although many people spead A LOT of time on these boards, you might want to leave it up for more than 24 hours before moving to ebay.

Thanks, I will do that. I kind of just assumed a day or so was how long these were usually up - I'll give it a bit more time. I appreciate the suggestion.